08 June 2011

Indonesia needs 130 million homes

Indonesia in the future require about 13 million new homes for the community. The data are obtained based on the results of population census conducted by the Central Statistics Agency (BPS) in 2010 then. Minister of State for Public Housing (Menpera) Suharso Monoarfa revealed, during these figures deficiency needs (backlog) of housing in Indonesia is still a mystery of how the math. Therefore, the population of the survey data on housing and population data are needed to evaluate the housing needs in Indonesia.

"The need for homes for the community continues to increase every year. Based on survey data in the needs of Connecticut residents homes in Indonesia reached 13 million units, "said Suharso Monoarfa when giving a speech at the signing of Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Public Housing to the Ministry of Regional Development lag, Connecticut, Bakosurtanal, Asbanda, and PKO Implementation FLPP with Implementing such Bank BNI and Bank BJB in Room Prambanan, Kemenpera Office, Jakarta, Wednesday (1 / 6).

According Suharso Monoarfa, so far the number of housing needs in Indonesia dihidung based on house numbers that have been built by the community and the developer reduced the house uninhabitable and the added needs of the community each year. In the year 2004, estimated the number of housing needs in Indonesia reached 7.4 million units.

Whereas in 2009 the numbers continue to grow given the housing needs of the community will also continue to rise. Some observers even estimate the number of homes needed by the community reach the range of the 8 million units. "It (the figure needs home-ed) should be rationalized. The existence of the questionnaire related to problems at home in the 2010 population census would be very useful to obtain the number of housing needs in Indonesia, "he explained.

In addition to housing data, Suharso Monoarfa added, Kemenpera also requires mapping the locations that have potential for development of housing programs. Therefore, Kemenpera is also working with the Coordinating Agency for Surveys and Mapping (Bakosurtanal) for joint utilization and development of geospatial information to support the development of housing and residential neighborhood.

"Obviously the housing problems were encountered in disadvantaged areas. For that, Kemenpera also working with the Ministry of Rural Development to assist the region in providing a home for its people, "he said. Suharso Monoarfa also reminded that in order to solve the housing problem required synchronization and synergy between agencies. In addition, also depends on the extent to which the attention of the local government to support housing programs in the area.

"If the Government wants to ride the class of the category of disadvantaged areas must be able to anticipate the 14 criteria kriteris poverty in which four of them comes to housing. Support Local Government in the housing program could include the provision of land for public housing location and permitting issues, "he hoped.

Related to housing finance assistance, said Suharso Monoarfa, Kemenpera Public Service Board has established a Center for Housing Financing (BLU PPP) which will work with the banks.

Currently Kemenpera also has collaborated with several national private banks and the Association of Regional Development Banks as well as some Regional Development Banks (BPD) to implement a Liquidity Facility Financing Housing (FLPP). "Cooperation between Kemenpera and BPD are also needed because the BPD to reach target communities in the region who need a house with interest rates low and affordable to a tenor of 15 years," he said.

Meanwhile, BPS Chief Rusman Heriawan, explained, the institute is very pleased with the results of population census data utilization by Kemenpera. From the results of population census that, Connecticut now has housing-related data such as name and address population and the condition of the home they occupy. Rusman Heriawan added that Indonesia's current population has reached 240 million people with a total of about 61 million households. Of that number, approximately 78 percent of Indonesia's population has lived in the house livable. "The remaining approximately 22 percent of the population or 13 million families still living in illegal areas, home-in-law, contract or rent a house," he said.

Ads : Jual Rumah Pekanbaru Riau.

0 komentar: